Returns And Refunds
HOW TO PROCEED WITH A RETURN?
Didn’t work out this time? We’re happy to offer returns.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact us via this form to inform us of your request and ask for the returns address.
- You will have 14 days from the day you originally received your order to send us your return receipt along with a valid tracking.
- Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and on the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase. In the case your method of payment is mixed using a gift certificate and other, you will receive the gift certificate back and the balance via your other payment method.
Your return has to be shipped to the Guangzhou return warehouse at the address mentioned in the authorization email along with a valid tracking number, otherwise, we won’t be able to receive your parcel. Customers will be responsible for return shipments & cost.
- Item(s) must be new, in original packaging with all tags, unworn and unwashed.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for all return shipping charges. We are not responsible for lost or stolen return packages – please send using a tracked shipping method. If you wish to exchange an item, the buyer will be responsible for both shipping fees, to ship the item back to us and to re-ship the new item. We will then invoice you the shipping fees via email to proceed with the re-shipment of your new item.
- For hygienic reasons, all bodysuits, undergarments, bra, jewelry, and accessories are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Orders made with promo codes or gift cards are non-refundable.
- If you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please notify us within 4 days of delivery by using this form.
MY PACKAGE FAILS TO DELIVER AND IS BEING SENT BACK TO MILANA MARHEL
If your package does not successfully deliver and is sent back to MILANA MARHEL, it is typically due to insufficient address information. Your package will be returned and “Returned to Sender” will be stated on your tracking information. This can happen if:
- The shipping address does not exist
- The shipping address is misspelled
- The shipping address is missing information (i.e. apt/bldg/suite number)
- The carrier is unable to safely deliver the package
- The addressee has moved
- The addressee has refused the package
- The addressee couldn’t be contacted over the phone
Most returned to sender packages are liable to an extremely high return fee which we are unable to bare the cost of. Therefore we are unable to provide a refund for these orders.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. MILANA MARHEL does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.